- Notifications (a private tab which sends @Person ‘alerts’ or ‘notifications’ of activity relating to tweets by, or mentioning, @Person); &
- Direct Messages or “DMs” (private messages between Twitter users, formerly only between users who followed each other).
– in the Timelines of those who follow @Person
– on the Profile pages of RTers
– in the Timelines of those who follow the RTers
– Reply to the tweet (which starts the Reply with the usernames contained within the tweet, including that of the tweeter or any RTer);
– Expand the tweet (to see all Replies to it);
– Click on any hyperlink in the tweet
– Click on any hashtag, which launches a Twitter search for all tweets containing that particular hashtag
– Click on the permalink (a small link to the tweet’s unique URL)
– Click on @Person’s username (a link to @Person’s Profile page)
– Follow the tweeter (@Person) if they don’t do so already
– Other Engagements (Impressions, Expands, Hashtag clicks, Hyperlink clicks, Username clicks) are not on the public face of the tweet, and are only available through the Twitter Analytics service to @Person.